Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2019

The human brain

Walt: Think critically about a rang of texts by summarising and evaluating new information   Reflection: We have been learning about the human brain, cognitive health, Dream catchers, why sleep is good for the brain, Solar system, Astrology and my own star sign, Scorpio. This took me two weeks to finish and I had to make replicas about the solar system and the human brain. We all learnt about the human brain from day one and that was easy but then it got harder and harder. Then we had to look what happens in space about all the planets and how they work. Then we had to look at star signs and whats their strengths and weaknesses. I learnt about my weaknesses and what my strengths. I hope we some more information about the solar system and Astrology because they were cool to learn about.    

No comments:

Post a Comment