Pages

Friday, August 10, 2018

Ice Skating Fundraiser

Walt - Adverting our ice skating fundraising


































The reason we had to make this is because it is for our fundraising for wellington and we are trying to persuade you to come to our ice skating rink. That is why i made this poster. By the way it is so easy because we can make this poster on canva for free. i really enjoyed making this poster i hope i have convinced you to come to our kaingaroa ice skating rink for our fundraising.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, I like the way you made the tittle big and bold. maybe next time add more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture Jaykahn it's big I know that I would not draw something like that on a chrome book. The text is nice long and tell's me why you drawn the picture but all the I's are little instead of big I say that in a feedback way not a mean way. Anyway if you want check out my blog.https://psdanielh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done jaykahn i like how you made the tittle big and i like your picture keep it up.

    ReplyDelete